Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Y&R? DO you think Jack will get Adam to run Jabot? How will Jack and Adam...

...conspire against Victor? I can see Jack teaming up with Gloria and Jeff, expecially since he is no longer with Restless Style. But where does Adam fit into to Jacks plans. It doesnt seem like Jack would give full control of Jabot over to Gloria or Jeff. He will probably use Adam just like Jmin so he can run things behind the scenes and Adam be the front man. Just my thought, Let me know what your thinking?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Jack is just going to use Adam.he is not worried about no one ,but himself. I hope Adam & Siblings can come together.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can totally see Jack doing that, he wont want anyone to know that he is behind it, so I could see him using Adam that way. Curious how that goes..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that Adam and Jack are both delusional because although the great Victor Newman seems to have fallen and going into break down mode, you no that he won't stay down for very long(he's to damn mean) plus now that he has Victoria back at Newman with Niel and J.T and has given all this money to Nick and has the very cool and very slick lawyer Micheal Baldwin on his team there is no way that farm boy and amature Adam and Jack will be able to bring the mustache.....unless maybe they get Brad to help, he's pretty good at being bad(lol) and as far as Glo and Jeff at Jobott I think that they will pull it off and take control and never let jack in at all (lol lol) Oh and i don't think that Jack will ever be able to control Adam like a puppet the way that he did Ji men. One more thing do you see how Phyillis is acting no that Nick own all of RS she is trying to do things the way Jack was with more scandal,I think that Nick should get back with Sharon and Jack and Phyillis should get back together because they deserve each other what do you think.