Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

X factor semi final prediction?

Given that tomorrow is a double elimination tomorrow more than likely Cheryl and Louis will both lose one act whoever it is I don't know. However I think next weeks performance order will go like this

1) Louis last act (cue negative comments from Simon and I think you have blown it)
    2) Matt (ok comments from Simon and that last week was your best performance)
    3) One Direction (OTT comments from Cheryl and Simon, maybe a slight tear from Cheryl, crowd screaming)
    4) Cheryl's act (OTT comments from Cheryl and Simon, standing ovation)
    5) Cheryl's act (OTT comments from Cheryl and Simon, standing ovation, best performance of series comment).
    Rule 54 of X Factor states

Cheryl must never have an act performing first more than once in series.

Rule 55

Cheryl must have an act close the show at least 6 times and Louis none.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope it's Katie and Cher, that'll wipe the smug smile of Cheryl's face. And Wagner better not go because it wouldn't be fair, every night on fix Friday Simon orders DM and all the newspaper to put false stories about him in the paper so people won't vote for him. Ideally I'd like Matt Cardle and Katie to go because Matt is a total jerk-off and moron for telling people not to vote for Wagner and Katie should buzz off because she is over staying and she looks like Buzz Lightyear.

Cazzo rule 54 and 55!!! We're the ones voting and deciding on the winner and I'm sick to death of the judges deluding and making us vote for who they want to win. Wagner MUST win or the whole thing is a fix, the guy is legend