Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. MVP vs. Jack Swagger vs. Matt Hardy vs. Evan Bourne vs. Drew McIntyre
Winner:- Christian. Why? Reason is given in the Edge-Jericho match.

WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. Batista
Winner:- John Cena. The way they have built up this match as John Cena has never defetated Batista one on one so in all likeliness John Cena is winning. This match will most likely close the show. I expect the match to be somewhere between 3 and 4 Stars.

World Heavyweight Title Match
Edge vs. Chris Jericho
Winner:- Chris Jericho. This is definitely going to be a 4 Star match. I expect Jericho to come out on top and then these two will again have a rematch at Extreme Rules which i see Edge winning only to be screwed by Christian who will cash in on his MITB contract thus beginning a christian-edge feud.

Career vs. Streak Match
Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker
Winner:- Undertaker. If you ask me honestly, WWE has done a good job of setting up this feud. I never thought that they will be able to make HBK look like as if he has a legit chance of beating undertaker. But after all these weeks, WWE has made me believe that HBK might just pull a upset. Anyways, i will go with Undertaker with this one as HBK is likely to take rest of the year off. BTW, this will be a 5 star match without a doubt. Some people are predicting HHH interference to cost shawn the match. I highly doubt it.

No Holds Barred Match
Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon
Winner:- Bret Hart. I think this match will be huge. I expect this to be brutal and full of bumps. The only thing i will miss in this match is blood since WWE is PG. I would give this match between somewhere around 3 stars as this is hardly expected to be a wrestling match and will mostly be full of bumps.

WWE Unified Tag Team Title Match
John Morrison & R-Truth vs. The Miz & Big Show
Winner:- The Miz & Big Show. The Miz is at the push of his career. I don't see him losing. I expect this match to be again 3 stars and relatively short.

Triple H vs. Sheamus

Winner:- Triple H. I don't think Sheamus is ready yet to go over Triple H at Wrestlemania. I expect it to be a decent 2 to 3 star match.

Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase
Winner:- Randy Orton. This is a very poorly built match. Orton will be the saving grace of the match and will have to carry the other two to a decent match. This will most likely be a 2 star match.

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio
Winner:- Rey Mysterio. Some people were predicting this to be Hair vs. Mask match which seems highly unlikely now. I think they will save the hair vs mask match for extreme rules or may be summer slam. I expect this to be a normal fast paced wrestling match. If given good time, these guys can have a 4 star match. However, i don't think this match will get enough time for that and this will most likely end up being a 3 star match. Note:- This match is not official yet as of this Monday Night Raw but i think it will be made official this coming Smackdown.

No IC title (Who is current IC champion Btw?), US Title, Divas match this year. I guess the divas will feature in back stage segments here and there. Bellas, Hornswoggle, Kelly Kelly, Santino Marella will surely feature in somewhere with some celebrity guests or old wrestlers. Plus, Divas will likely have a pre show dark match i guess.

These are my Wrestlemania 26 predictions. Whats yours?