Ok I knew her for a year. We were friends first and it progressed more. So we been dating for the past 4 months now. The thing is that Considering before we move in we are slowly collecting items for an apartment. Then we would have like everything for the apartment before we move in including the security deposit. The only bad thing I would say is that we have the same personalities and everything that it might clash sometimes because we are stuborn. Lastly the main thing is that we are going to cosign on the lease and also we are looking for a two bedroom place. For more space and if we get pissed at each other or just want our space we could have our space. I would just like to see some opinions. Thanks
I wanted to say it would probably be another 8 months I plan on moving out with her. This is when I would be finically stable. I also have a solid career and stable career so I would not worry that much about money and I already have a budget figured out.

Last detail considering age. I am 22 and she is 23. Both had pretty long relationships before and know each other pretty well. And know our faults anyways for the most part. Considering we were really good friends for a year.