Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member lindseylines@ymailecom's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    not a very good one.

Downloads
    Uploads

Would this benefit my future daughter or son? On food choices.?

This is the strangest question...

When I grow older and have a daughter... is it bad to feed her nothing but foods that don't help her grow physically? Is it abuse?

I have this weird thinking that if you feed your daughter hormonal products like dairy, protein, carbohydrates... they grow up to be super tall and have less estrogen thus creating guy like features on their face. Estrogen products are plentiful in soy. Is it wrong to feed your daughter estrogen supplements at young age?

I want my daughter to be short and cute AND pretty so she has a chance of marrying a good guy. I mean this may sound pretty cruel but I understand that this is reality. I feel tall or average girls harder to find men. (observation)

When I was younger my mother used to do this to me all the time.. feed me cheese and milk and now I am 5'4. I know it isn't tall but to be it is tall for an Asian person. I didn't like what she did and wished she could just feed me vegetables and chicken. She believed in scarcity mentality and overfed me. I used to be 5'2 and is it possible I will shrink when I am 27?

For my son I'm going to make him drink plenty of milk and beef so he will grow strong and tall. It will also increase testosterone levels during puberty. Testosterone increases physical shape of the face for males (taller nose, masculine voice, sculptured jaw)

Is growing up based on nutrition or genetic or by what kinds of foods you feed your child?

The more nutrition you feed your child the taller they get?
    It may be bad during childhood but I believe it will all payoff when the child gets older.
    I don't have children =.= I just need opinions LoL what do you think of this theory

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't even know where to start in addressing what you have written as most of it is not based on facts and is incorrect.

Bottom line is: No, it would not benefit your children. Yes, depriving them of a balanced diet would be considered abuse.

Downloads
    Uploads
    god help your kids.