Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

The World is moving according to Revelation prophecies. How can atheists and...

...jews explain that? ?

Example: The State of Israel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i am a Christian and I really see no connection. Perhaps I am reading a different version of the Holy Bible?

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are too focused on their own lives to even read the prophecies.

For the enlightenment of the group I am going to semi-quote my answer to a similar question:

It's true that people have been preaching the end times since the beginning of time. It's true that there have always been disasters the like of which have never been seen before. But here are 3 things in prophecy that have never happened before.

#1 The move towards globalization. Never happened before. It will enable the anti-Christ to take power.

#2 The trend towards individualism over cooperation. Never happened before. It will enable the rift between the two dominant religions at the final battle.

#3 The movement to unify all religions under one single banner: new age. Never happened before. It will be a tool by the Anti-Christ to unify mankind against Christ.

Then there is Israel being scattered and reborn.

Look out for the destruction of the Dome of the Rock and the reconstruction of the Jewish Temple in its place. If that happens then you KNOW that we are in the end times. The guy who builds the temple will be the anti-christ.

There are many prophecies from many different religions and belief systems around the world about 2012, specifically about the winder solstice. That happens to be a very very very very important day for the earth and the solar system galactically. The Abrahamic Religions don't specifically mention 2012 but 2012 is in the Bible Code. Don't you find the 2012 question at least interesting and at worst worrisome? Obama is going to take us through 2012.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since it actually isn't, except in your mind, they don't really have to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We can explain it by the number of delusional people that actually believe that nonsense.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No it isn't. How can Christians explain that?

Junior Member thenoodleincident's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you give me an example I'll tell you how the rest of the world explains it.

Okay thank you. Well with Israel, if you have people that demand their own territory for long enough, but act peacefully they will usually get their own land. Poland and many soviet sataes are an example.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A better question is why are christians surprised that no one believes us about biblical prophecy beginning to be fulfilled when even the bible says "even the very elect will be deceived" ??

Downloads
    Uploads
    First explain how the world is moving according to Revelation prophesies. The creation of the State of Israel doesn't really validate a book of mythology.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have any citations to back up that statement, or just your own self-serving declaration?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast