Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Witch Rising NBA star has the best Future?

Kevin Durant who is considerd a allstar but is no where near his prime yet and has alot of matureing physical and his numbers are fanominal right now 5 years fron now if no huge injuries set he will be a premanily allstar in my opinion Hes a 25 and 7 guy right now at small forward-Greg Oden I know he had alot of hype is first rookie year but right now he is being quite productive a 15 and 10 guy right now not a all star calibur player in my opinon but could he get there we will see -Devin Harris A shoot first point guard a 23 and 6ast guys-JR Smith a sixth man contender so u know what his number will be around-Russel Westbrook a 15 5rebs 5 asts guy witch if fanaminal for a rookie guard and hes a starter and hes a onball defender and a quite good one hes very very productive for a rookie point guard the hardest positon to play he avraging better numbers in the nba then in college ironic huh...-So out of those players who has the best year list them in order fomr best to worst and give details regardless of any of these players teams records only on indivdual talent and stats
    Yes KAHN im glad u point out his jumper hes like a rookie tony parker right now can drive the paint with the best of them can get his team mates involed and can rebound hes most like tony parker if u try to compare him but russel has a amazing vertical leap and can dunk very good he has some very impressive posterizing dunks this year so athletism is the diffrence of russel and parker but they put of similar numbers in there early years toutube russel westbrook dunks

bosh?? hes already a allstar these are rising stars moses-and bb psyco trevor ariza wasant on the list lol-and brother j i did not forget d rose hes great and has a bright future and ur right he is the future of the bulls franchise but we already know he has a bright future and will be a great player in the futtre thats why i didant list him i listed players who might be un sure in the future derrick has his career laided out he will be a beast in his prime tho cant wait to see

Downloads
    Uploads
    russell westbrook looks GOOD

his shot will come with time, but i can see why he was picked #4 virtually out of nowhere