1. we had a 'thing' but were not going out
2. he got drunk one night hooked up with a girl
3. next night he pussied out when him and his friends were supposed to come hang with us, lied and said he was grounded, went to another party.
4. i hooked up with his best friend
5. i called him drunk and b*tched at him like crazy
6. i sent him a long facebook message explaining everything, apologizing for my mean words
7. he finally got on facebook and said he'd respond longer later but he couldnt at the moment
8. he went on facebook again, didn't respond
9. i texted him wanting an answer about r things going to work or should i move on, let me know now
10. i called him we talked for an hour, about all the situation, its basically between me and the girl he hooked up with but he likes me more

11. the conversation ended with him saying he'd cal me when he got home and that he liked me and wants everythign back to normal
12. later last night he called, we talked for two hours but not about the 'conflict' just about other stuff
13. we texted a little today (we used to text all the time until what happened) and they kinda started up again today
14. i still feel tension, do u think it is possible to go back to the way we were? i feel like i almost convinced him into liking me again by my phone calls and messages and asking him for an answer. the tension won't go. what do we do?