to start off, i'm 15 years old. ive known im a lesbian since i was 11, and ever since then ive had the dream of being with a girl. at 13, ive been given a love which not many people receive. i cherished her like no other and believed that she'd be my one true partner in my life. a half of a year passed, my love for her had grown even more intense, and at its peak, she left me for a 21 year old man. she was 16.

but to get to the point, my parents and adults around me say that all of these feelings for girls will disappear. its true that you will never understand the feelings of gay people unless you are one, yes?

ive never had any feelings towards boys. i was deeply in love with a girl, and it was an ethereal experience. being 15, i dream about myself 3 years from now, at 18, with a beautiful girl who i would choose to spend my life with.

right now im so alone after getting my heart broken by my first love, and i gave up on searching for a new girl.
my question is, will one day my dream come true? my parents frighten me by saying "you'll have a nice husband" and things alike. they dont understand that thats not what i want.
after reading this all, do you think my dreams will come true and that i really am a lesbian?