Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will my Ex-girlfriend ever forget about me or give us another chance in future?

I dated this girl for 3 and a hal years. It was good. We were both in college. I was a little more mature than her, but we both honestly and truthfully loved each other and that was said by everyone around us. Throughout our relationship we struggled with her parents not liking interracial dating, but i told her that they would change. We cried together and fought through those times. We both helped each other had each others back. I am black and she's another race. She did something bad 8 months ago and we broke up. After that i still was around cause we were both in school. A lot of messy things happened and she still wanted to see me. She started talking to another guy WHO she said was like me and she told me that he was just like me but not better. Months passed and she was still hanging with him and seeing me every so often. We still hung out and she keep keep keep telling me that she cared but she couldn't be with me right now she thinks that that would be it and we would get married. I graduated from college before she did and she's still there now. That dude she was talking too, did her bad and she apologised and understood what she did to me. she wrote me a letter one day saying that shes not ready for me right now. She says i'm the marrying type and that i was ready to get married, BUT I WAS NOT. my personality acting like i was but i was getting myself together. What i forgot to say is that her parents changed and began to take an interest to me, but they still never met me. Like i told her years ago, her parents would change about interracial dating. She said it amazed her that they changed and were open to it. She wrote me a letter a few weeks ago that said that she's sorry for what she has done and that she's not trying to move on because its hard bec Ask I'm an amazing guy. she said that we would eventually DATe nad get married but she couldn't commit to it right now. i'm a pretty balanced person and sometimes am always there to help her out with something. She even brought this up saying that I need to stop dropping my tasks and coming to see her and do things for her. And I'm like, "why did you ask me over here then." Wow. Anyway. when we were dating, this was not a problem though. When i was at her apt that night, she was acting funny and ignoring me, which was strange cause she asked me to come over. We had a small fight and i was trying to leave her room, but she would not let me. She stole my phone and was hugging me to stay. Ming you, this is months after we broke up and she has kicked other guy out of her life. she said that i was gonna stay the night no matter what. I asked her, "would you stay." she said only if i was weak. She was half asleep and thought i was stay like many times before. I walked out 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from her since. she text-ed me a day later and i didn't respond. She a week ago has met some else. Mind you, she hangs around a lot of friends at school, sos she's always around people. Well, she met someone out of town and she has started talking to him. She expressed on FACE-BOOK in a hidden way that i knew, that she was glad she was done with that other guy from a few months ago. she TOOK ALL her pictures of Me and the past guy OFF. Nothing is up. Now i'm thinking that I never did her wrong only the past guy did. Throughout our breakup she has been hanging on to me and expressing that I should WAIT and be PATIENT. She always would say that we should be single so we CAN get self together. When she was strongly talking to the past guy, i tol her we were done, but she always called me over and told me we would never be done cause my sister and parents like you and that she will ALWAYS care for me even when she's old. I didn't respond to those statements but i know they were true cause i was not emotionally attached to her but was use to going to see her by default. Anyway, for a week, she's started flirting and talking to this guy who is similar to her race, or is athletic, and seems to be her type by appearance. she always said that type and appearance didn't matter, but this is my self defence saying this. She doesn't know that I know about this current guy because i'm not around. She has been flirting with him online and phone. What i didn't say is that I GAVe her a promise ring when we were dating that said "I will always be there for you and be waiting for you in whatever happens" WE WILL BE TOGETHER! When we broke up, she still wore that ring out and even when she was talking to that PAST guy. She freaked out one day when she thought she lost it, AFTER we broke up. Anyway, my QUESTION is i probably won't wait on her, but do y'all think she will make her way back or at least miss me when I DID NOTHING wrong. SHE DID love me until she messed up one time and couldn't deal with it. She talking to someone else right now. Could she really just forget about me forever. Doesn't things come back around once they miss it? Thanks guys. I want both good and bad

Downloads
    Uploads
    first off, this REALLY REALLY long. but hey, if she's talking to other guys, kick her to the curb. find someone else and just forget about her. you could take the promise ring back...i know i would do that to ex-boyfriend if he played that game with me (which he actually did). she doesn't want you anymore so just get over her. i know it will be hard but that's how it is. i bet you got really good friends who could help you through it all...bet there's a girl out there for ya...^.^
    just follow your gut, not your heart.

Downloads
    Uploads
    congraDulatiionSS on finishing college... seems like the race doesn't even matter it just seems like she doesn't know what she wants at all but i can tell she still have feelings for you but she wants to be with you but then again she wants to have her fun[if you know what i mean.i really don't think she's gonna forget about you mainly if she still wearing that promise ring + it looks like she is trying to find someone that have similar traits like you and maybe that why she keeps on breaking up with these guys its a very good thing that your not going to wait for her you seems like a nice guy and i really hope you find your soul mate because your still there for her after she did you wrong..sounds like your a good friend butt anyway i think you should give it sometime before you go see how cause your giving her the impression that you still wanna be with her in the future so since your not then i know for sure when she see you with somebody she is really go in to be real jealous

but whateva you choose to do in life best wishes and keep your head up

Downloads
    Uploads
    dont worry she will come back if it was meant to be..
    (orrr..make her jealous with a new hot chich) hahah!

life is short go out have fun and stress less