Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will BNP get power and Eastern Europeans dominate London, conspiracy?

These are not my words:
    #
    They come here 20 of them in a two bedroom flat and work for penny illegally taking all the jobs the people qualified for would do.
    Now unemployment is growing with this credit crunch as well
    Extremist groups will become popular and this country will be like the 70s n 80s where skin heads cause terror on people of color and society on their side
    #

My words
    I said yeah maybe then was it easy but now black and asian communities have plenty of guns and people willing to fight and skin heads look like fassys including the BNP and I know alot of white people too against them I dont think they could even attempt to terrorize us we make up 47% of London and like over 80% of Inner London

Should I buy my gun now or later?
    What about the European Human rights thing are they racist too

And im hearing conservatives are racists and tories will only make illegal penny employment more easy.

The stories continue you adults whats wrong with you do you like to cause fear and confusion I wanna quit my job now ill end up going mad because the funny thing is there are loads of eastern Europeans working with us and they give you this evil face well they all look like that like some nazi / Russian look

By the way who else gets eastern European tramps trying to sell you jewelery and asking to spend the night in your house! Ive had 3 fights with eastern European men claiming i sold them a stone instead of crack wtf im not even a drug dealer these eastern Europeans are the very dark ones almost look asian but the white ones are kool but I can tell some they hate black people in jelousy
    TheDon- Sorry for asking a question and i just came back from work and west end
    sorry bout the grammar i did bit by bit as someone is talking to me I can write good you know thats if im bothered but i will from now on then

Downloads
    Uploads
    My eyes hurt from the grammatical nightmare that 'question' was. I have completely lost track of your perspective, and whatever it was that you were trying to ask.
    I hope and pray, that one day, we can all learn to punctuate!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If these Eastern Europeans are coming to the UK & being racists to Black & Asian British people they should be shipped back to where they come from.

I know that sounds racist but I'm not having no foreigner coming to the UK & telling me too go back to Africa lol (i'm mixed race) & have no 21 or 20 century relatives in Africa (half Jamaican).

The Tories are racist as they want to limite the amount of "non" EU workers into the UK but are allowing the high number of EU workers to remain in this country & to allow more in. I live in mid wales & there is a town up north that are full of them & in Hereford they even have their own shops & around four years ago there were barely any.

The BNP will never get power!!! and if they did then kiss goodbye to the British economy. Nick griffin said that he would PAY people from ethnic communities to go back to their country of origin
    (even if born in the UK), I think the some of money he was quoted of giving was around £30,000 to EACH person lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    your questions are very annoying, im not gonna read all that, enjoy your life, get out sometimes, take a coffee break. BNP wouldnt get in power ever, and i would bet everything i own on that, now relax take a breather

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't buy a gun, You don't need a gun. If You have a gun, You are more likely to be shot.