I'm not saying that all Christians were Tinfoil hats and listen to government radio bands for signs of mind-control waves and alien sightings. I'm talking about the belief that many Christians believe that every single person person who thinks differently then them is evil and is out to get them. Mainly, it's that the "secular humanists" are trying to help every other religion out there and utterly destroy Christianity. Especially the Muslims, because "it's more radical elements have bonded with the radical Left in the United States and Europe." And then there's the whole "Scientists are deliberately ignoring the mounds of evidence to Creationism because it goes against the Humanist's control!" theory that all Creationists believe in. This is all coming from a Christian textbook that I have open in my lap right now (Understanding the Times from Bob Jones University Press, I can give ISBN number if you want.)

My question is, why are you guys so paranoid? No ones out to get you, the only reason your being taken out of power in our society is because we're fulfilling our little "separation of church and state" clause that you hate so much.

JPAS: I know I'm generalizing. I guess I should have specified "fundamentalists" instead of just "Christians." Sorry 'bout that
Angeltress: WRONG. Not only have I read a large chunk of the Bible, I was raised Christian for 16 years. Also, this book and everything in it is being taught to me at the Christian School I attend. It's not just a random Christian book, it's a school textbook that my teacher is actually teaching us from, and she's promoting the conspiracy theories.