Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why was the Prophet Isaiah in the year c732 BC, what king in that time

period fulfilled Messianic prophecy? The message of our Creator is visible in any writings proclaiming the one Almighty Creator, his message is always the same. Our Creator sent his Prophets with the message proclaiming a sent one who would fulfill those prophecies. There is no king who ever lived from Isaiah to the birth of Yahshua the Messiah that fulfilled the Messianic prophecy of Isaiah except Yahshua. Name one king and the "messianic" prophecy he fulfilled of Isaiah and how he fulfilled it. I would like to know. Most religions that exists today didn't exist until after Isaiah's writings and many other doctrines, kingship, proclamations alike have elements claiming to be the "descriptive son of God". Pharos, Caesars, kings... all knew of the Prophecies of Isaiah! This is how Moses was able to write the Book of Genesis along with Exodus, Leviticus Numbers and Deuteronomy. The Egyptians were well versed in prophecies of all their conquered civilizations as well as was the Romans and others. When studying the Bible time periods are very important. Moses wrote well before the Prophecies of Isaiah in c1000 BC and carries the same message of repentance and redemption.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Isaiah has done a lot of prpropheciesnd they are fufulfilling
    Physical Evidence Proves The Prophet Isaiah Lived in 700 BC
    The following list of people are all documented in the book of Isaiah. There are numerous inscriptions and artifacts in respected museums that prove this to be a statement of fact. Sargon’s Palace at Khorsabad, Cyrus Cylinder, Sennacherib’s Prism, City of Lachish and Pharaoh Tirhakah just to name a few.

"The Old Testament is a false history of the world. It should not be trusted" – Charles Darwin

"Against whom do you sport yourself? You seed of falsehood" – Isaiah 43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaiah Throws Down A Challenge
    In the year 700 BC there was no electricity, no computers and no real advancements in scientific knowledge. “Who among them can show us the former things? Tell us the things still to come so that we may know that you are Gods” – Isaiah 43

Scientific Knowledge in the Book of Isaiah
    Isaiah stated the earth is round in 700 BC. - "He sits upon the circle of the earth" – Isaiah 30

The universe is constantly expanding. Edwin Hubble proved this 2600 years after Isaiah said it.
    "He stretches out the heavens like a curtain and spreads them out" – Isaiah 40

The Earth’s Magnetic Field is Going to Reverse
    NOVA recently produced a show about this subject entitled “The Earth’s Magnetic Storm”. There are several scientists who have stated it is not a matter of if it will happen but when it will happen. The magnetic field is what protects the earth from debris floating in space and harmful radiation from the sun. The projected models by scientists show the earth could sustain major physical damage when the earth’s poles reverse.

"Behold the Lord will turn the earth upside down. Many of the inhabitants of the earth shall be burned up and few men left" – Isaiah 24

911 The World Trade Center
    "In the day of the great slaughter when the towers fall" – Isaiah 30

The Rebirth of Israel
    Isaiah wrote a prophecy that the nation of Israel would be reborn in a single day. He also claimed that Israel would fill the whole earth with fruit in the last days. In 1948 after nearly 2,000 years the nation of Israel was literally reborn in a single day. They currently produce a vast amount of fruit for the entire world.

"Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once?" – Isaiah 66

"And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth" - Isaiah 11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prophecies of A Coming Messiah
    A man will be born of a virgin “Emmanuel” which means God with us. He will come from Galilee and have disciples – Isaiah 7:14, 8:16, 9:1.He will be a “Root of Jesse” (from the lineage of King David) and the Gentiles (Non-Jews) shall seek him – Isaiah 11:10

You will draw waters from the wells of salvation – Isaiah 12: 2
    The woman at the well said unto him, I know that Messiah comes, which is called Christ: when he comes, he will tell us all things. Jesus said unto her, I that speak unto you am he – John 4

Who carves a tomb for himself in a rock? – Isaiah 22:16
    And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock – Matthew 27

He will swallow up death forever – Isaiah 25:8
    O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory? – 1st Corinthians

Your dead shall live together with my dead body and they shall rise – Isaiah 26:19
    And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose - Matthew 27

The deaf shall hear and the blind shall see – Isaiah 29:18
    The blind receive their sight, and the deaf hear – Matthew 11

The one who dwells between the angels. You are God – Isaiah 37
    And they saw two angels in white where the body of Jesus had been. One on the left and one on the right – John 20. See Jesus and the Ark of the Covenant

The voice of one crying in the wilderness. Prepare the way of the Lord – Isaiah 40
    John the Baptist. The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight – Matthew 3

I the Lord am the first and last. I am he – Isaiah 41
    I am the Alpha and Omega. The first and the last – Revelation 22

Behold my servant. My Elect one. My spirit will be upon him – Isaiah 42
    And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him – John 3

Besides me there is no saviour – Isaiah 43
    If you do not believe that I am he you will die in your sins – John 5

See, I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands – Isaiah 49
    The crucifixion would obviously put scars on the palms of Christ’s hands.

I gave my back to those who struck me, I did not hide my face from shame and spitting - Isaiah 50
    Then they struck him on the head with a reed and spat on him - Mark 15

My sa

Downloads
    Uploads
    answer: Nice rant, any question in there?

Reasons Jesus wasn’t the Jewish Messiah
    divine birth/divinity - (the Jewish Messiah will be human – G-d cannot become human – Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 44:6, Hosea 11:9, Ezekiel 28:2, Numbers 23:19)

performing miracles - (JM won't perform miracles)

taking on the sins of others - (no one can take on the sins of others – Deuteronomy 24:16, Exodus 32:30-35, Ezekiel 18:1-4; 20-24; 26-27)

breaking Sabbath - strike (JM will be observant)

sacrificed/rising from the dead - (G-d rejects human sacrifice and blood sacrifice is NOT an absolute requirement – Deuteronomy 12:30-31, Jeremiah 19:4-6, Psalm 106:37-38, Ezekiel 16:20, Leviticus 5:11-13, Jonah 3:10, Leviticus 17, Leviticus 5:11-13, Numbers 16:47, Numbers 31:50, Isaiah 6:6-7, Jeremiah 7:22-23, Psalm 51:16-17)

prophecies unfilled - (JM will accomplish them in one life time)

The Messiah cannot trace his lineage through Jehoiakim, Jeconiah, or Shealtiel, because this royal line was cursed (I Chronicles 3:15-17; Jeremiah 22:18,30). But according to both Matthew 1:11-12 and Luke 3:27, Jesus was a descendant of Shealtiel

being worshiped - Jews worship G-d and only G-d

G-d is not a man that he should be deceitful nor a son of man that he should relent. (Numbers 23:19)

I will not act on My wrath, will not turn to destroy Ephraim. For I am G-d, not man, The Holy One in your midst. (Hosea 11:9)

Moreover, the Glory of Israel does not deceive or change His mind, for He is not human that He should change His mind. (1 Samuel 15:29)

He is not a man, like me, that I can answer him, that we can go to law together. No arbiter is between us, to lay his hand on us both. (Job 9:32-33)

Will you still say, “I am a god” before your slayers, when you are proved a man, not a god, at the hands of those who strike you down? (Ezekiel 28:9)

For your own sake, therefore, be most careful – since you saw no shape when the Lord your G-d spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. (Hosea 4:15)

For I am the Lord, I change not. (Malachi 3:6)
    (thanks to What Jews Believe and Mama P)

* The Sanhedrin will be re-established (Isaiah 1:26)
    * Once he is King, leaders of other nations will look to him for guidance. (Isaiah 2:4)
    * The whole world will worship the One God of Israel (Isaiah 2:17)
    * He will be descended from King David (Isaiah 11:1) via King Solomon (1 Chron. 22:8-10)
    * The Moshiach will be a man of this world, an observant Jew with "fear of God" (Isaiah 11:2)
    *****In other words - this must all be accomplished in a human lifetime*****
    * Evil and tyranny will not be able to stand before his leadership (Isaiah 11:4)
    * Knowledge of God will fill the world (Isaiah 11:9)
    * He will include and attract people from all cultures and nations (Isaiah 11:10)
    * All Israelites will be returned to their homeland (Isaiah 11:12)
    * Death will be swallowed up forever (Isaiah 25:8)
    * There will be no more hunger or illness, and death will cease (Isaiah 25:8)
    * All of the dead will rise again (Isaiah 26:19)
    * The Jewish people will experience eternal joy and gladness (Isaiah 51:11)
    * He will be a messenger of peace (Isaiah 52:7)
    * Nations will end up recognizing the wrongs they did to Israel (Isaiah 52:13-53:5)
    * The peoples of the world will turn to the Jews for spiritual guidance (Zechariah 8:23)
    * The ruined cities of Israel will be restored (Ezekiel 16:55)
    * Weapons of war will be destroyed (Ezekiel 39:9)
    * The Temple will be rebuilt (Ezekiel 40) resuming many of the suspended mitzvot
    * He will then perfect the entire world to serve God together (Zephaniah 3:9)
    * Jews will know the Torah without Study (Jeremiah 31:33)
    * He will give you all the desires of your heart (Psalms 37:4)
    * He will take the barren land and make it abundant and fruitful (Isaiah 51:3, Amos 9:13-15, Ezekiel 36:29-30, Isaiah 11:6-9).
    Thanks to Mark S and Plushy Bear