Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is the phrase "New World Order" always assumed to mean some sort of conspiracy?

New world order: a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power.

In other words, it merely means a new global "way of things." Now then, commence with the flaming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think people generally see a world order of things in a conspiratorial way necessarily...although some will. But to do anything on a global basis is frightening to a lot of people because it lessens our individuality...as a country and as a people. Oh, I know that we are already doing a lot of things globally...and it has worked out fine...but I suspect those that are uncomfortable over the idea are probably thinking more in terms of a world government...one centralized power etc. That is scary even to me. To much power in one place is always bad news...no matter where or who it is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    there basically is nothing wrong with the idea of a new world order, but you have to remember that those that are organizing this are not good ppl. they think that there are too many ppl to control and want to eliminate about 6 billion ppl. it's a lot like what Hitler tried to do. so those of you in favor of the NWO please report to a FEMA camp near you. I'll stay here and oppose it. if they let me.