My ex-best friend and i were extremely close for 5 yrs. As things happened we simply became just friends. Now that in a month she will have her wedding it's seems so awkward to me. To be honest, Her fiance kissed me about 2 months ago at a club before she got there. I totally pushed him away and felt uncomfortable the whole time we were there.( he said he was drunk). Sometimes He'll come to a club im in and insists to pay for our drinks and dinner. Now, that my girl is desperately in need of me, I find every reason not to be there when he is there. He still acts funny when i'm there and I hate Ittttt. This may sound odd, but i think he likes me. Every time my girl brings something up he tells her hey call Vick she will figure something out. (she tells me oh mike said to call you to see if u'd be willing to help me with so an so) I realize lately when i call her, he picks up her phone. That's something he use to barely do. I don't trust both of them, but i care about my girl, we had a real friendship for 5 yrs. she is a big mouth, and can be Bitchy. She always competed with me and i know that was the reason our friendship lacked off. She is evil enough to put me through a test, to see if she can trust me again but her perverted fiance acts really good if its a setup, his touched my lap during a family dinner, as a family tradition we always hug and kiss before we leave, I've noticed he purposely squeezed my chest against. He pops out of no where at places, And I feel trapped! Should i tell her? I've already told him to back off or I'd tell her. He seems like he doesn't care about her but will be marrying her in a month. I am in a mess. Pleaseee help. please. what should I do????