Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does everyone seem to worry about the children of the future?

I (like the great George Carlin) hate how this country feels children are more important than adults. They aren't. Every human big or small, old or young is just as important or not important as anyone else.

We live in a country where television and radio are censored because people feel that children could get the wrong idea from foul language. Well I grew up in a christian household and guess where I learned how to cuss (mommy!).

People honestly want a society that's perfect for kids, and I'd rather live in afganastan then an america like that!

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a 14 year old, I would like to say that we are in such disrepair in our systems of banking, housing and financing and the ripple effects are hurting so many people, I would be willing to sign a loan for my generation. We'll pay it back, just don't make us live in a world still trying to get itself out of this debacle AND make us pay for it. We'll take just the latter without having to come up with a way out of this ourselves, thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a 14 year old, I would like to say that we are in such disrepair in our systems of banking, housing and financing and the ripple effects are hurting so many people, I would be willing to sign a loan for my generation. We'll pay it back, just don't make us live in a world still trying to get itself out of this debacle AND make us pay for it. We'll take just the latter without having to come up with a way out of this ourselves, thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I only had to read the first part of your question and I didn't read the rest... Older people are important as they can give us much knowledge , but most younger people dont want to accept that... the younger generation thinks they are always right.... but on the other hand... we as adults need to respect the younger generation because these people are OUR future...

One thing I have to say about the "younger generation" compared to mine is that is so very different when I grew up, we had ONE TV and it was black and white and had maybe 3 stations. we found amusement OUTSIDE then being a couch potato or a computer geek.. kids today are in the electronic age... they cant live with out PC'S. cell phones, gaming systems etc....... I read books in my spare time because I didn't have all the BS that todays kids have and I think Im better off for it... I dont want the younger generation to fail because they are a future like it or not... I just think ( my opinion) that I wish the PC hadn't been invented because I see it as the downfall of many!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, I'm an adult and I'm pretty darn sick of all the erectile dysfunction commercials on TV. Can I get a hoot!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's part of the culture of America, to be supportive of children.
    It is even necessary, I think, because they need to be able to hold their own opinions to be good citizens.

We like it that way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is even necessary, I think, because they need to be able to hold their own opinions to be good citizens.

We like it that way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who's stopping you from moving to Afghanistan?

Most people are Intelligent enough to know there is no such thing as a "Prefect Society" for kids or adults.

Downloads
    Uploads

We like it that way.