Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do so many people believe the dumbest conspiracy theories, like Zeitgeist?

That movie is just a mix of lies, and half-truth. The religion part is full of obvious BS, the other two parts also contain HUGE lies.
    Although the movie was very well done, very manipulating.
    Do you believe in Zeitgeist? If so, take a look at my source. I found this website a few days ago, this guy really did a good job debunking the movie.
    I forgot, source: http://www.conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/

Ok, looks like they've put a microchip under my skin to control me. Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Shush... don't say that out loud or the thought police AKA men in black will come and put one of those mind control things in your neck!
    I know it's true cause I saw it on TV and everyone knows TV wouldn't lie!

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe because theyre true?
    maybe because the head of project blue book decided to turn the tables after so many years of "debunking" ufos and now is a posterchild for?
    maybe because people need a way to explain all the BS that does happen and look like conspiracy theorist weirdos who wont conform?
    maybe because youre afraid to accept the fact that maybe just an inkling of a fraction of zeitgeist might actually have some truth behind it? that there's a reason why theres an owl watching you on dollar bills?
    that j edgar hoover didnt follow martin luther king jr. around like he was osama bin laden himself? that bin laden is still at large and we dethroned a dictator who the bushs had a serious issue with from way back when but are still cleaning up that mess all for a vendetta?
    but youre probably right, im gonna watch fox news and give money weekly to a priest who molests little boys and a church with a history of manipluation and "cleansing", i mean its better than looking like a conspiracy theorist werido right?

Unregistered

I am a huge fan of conspiracy theory movies.

I appreciate the fact that people are able to use the internet to put their opinions out in public. I appreciate that some people put together entire movies for their opinions and beliefs. The world would be a much better place if "normal" people watched EVERTHING with the hard-line skepticism they use when watching a conspiracy movie. I would love to tell you my story, and how some fairly-important people have taken my "expert opinions" as a researcher as if I speak the truth. I watch these people use my supportable, yet trivial, conclusions on various things as if they have been given some powerful device ... and I realize that is the true origin of all things conspiracy. I say all that to say I love to watch conspiracy movies and ponder the source ... how some small group took up some trivial opinions or beliefs, and somehow it grew to a major social phenomenon, and now you have the "normal" people believing the popular thing, and conspiracy theorists who are "crazy" for opposing the popular thing. UFOs, messiahs, the rise and fall of nations ... the passage of time reduces them all to a popularity contest of opinions.

With that, I would like to say thank you to all of you "crazy" ones.