For the past months I have been dreaming of people who are not real but in my dream I know them. I cant remember faces or names. Sometimes I wake up feeling jealous and sad and sometimes hurt or belittled. In my dreams I lose to everything. I am looked down on. I wake up having feelings of jealousy for a girl who never even existed. Or I call out to somebody and they cant hear me, as if im invisible. People just end up leaving me.

I am 17 years old and this past summer has been wasted. I have been going to work and coming home. Sometimes I lay in bed for hours and not get any sleep for what ever reason. And when I do, I dream of all these things that make feel lonely. Again why am I feeling all of these negative emotions at this age? Over dreams?

I have been spending my days disoriented and kinda quiet. I feel as if im never really fully awake.

Im new to this place and I just wanted to know if someone or anyone out there had knowledge on dreams and how they worked in order for me to sleep and feel alive again.