Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do I keep having dreams where my father dies, and how do I stop it?

My dad recently underwent serious spinal surgery. He is very weak and in alot of pain now that the surgery is over. I am worried about him and for the past two nights, in my dreams he dies, and when he is dead I lash out in anger and physically hurt many people. Why do i have these dreams where my father dies? And how od i stop these dreams form occuring? I don't know if it matters but I am 15 years old and my relationship with my father is not bad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are having these dreams because your inner conscience thinks your dad will die. Now to stop these dreams? Just be confident about your dad's life. Think that he will survive he is NOT in pain and is NOT very weak.

The part where you lash out in anger, just shows that you really LOVE your dad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your dream is telling you to learn how to deal with your feelings and emotions and find a way to vent with out bottling them up to the point you do blow up. His dead in your dreams is your fear manifesting itself.

You can stop the dreams by praying to God, and testify to satan that you do not accept his plans for your dad, that he will not die in the manner which he shows to you. If you accept the dream and do not rebuke it, you agreeing with the dream.

I pray the Lord will put his hand upon your dad and will heal him, and that your dad will know that he was healed by the Power of God, that if he is not saved, through this miracle he will find salvation in Christ.

You could always get the bible out, and read to him from it, and then pray together with him, and others in your family that the Lord will take his pain away.

I recently went through major surgery, and had little to no pain, even the hospital was amazed! So I know the Lord can do it, do you?

Good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i would pray and read the bible, usually when im scared im going to have a bad dream i sleep with the bible it actually works for me