Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do I keep having dreams of my friend who killed himself?

He killed himself a few weeks after his high school graduation. I kept having these dreams that he was alive again and he had come up behind me and hugged me and I was freaked out because I knew he was dead but he was standing there in my dream. Then, I had another dream we were sitting at a movie theater and he was sitting behind me. I also remember one of his t-shirts had a skull on them. He would always wear shirts like that. Well he was calling me over and I was scared to go over. I don't understand why I dreamed that he was there like I could feel him. he was so real in my dream just like if he were alive again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's pretty simple... you miss him.

that sucks by the way- what a selfish thing to do!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depending on whether you believe in the afterlife, there are a few possible reasons. My childhood best friend was murdered by her boyfriend 3 years ago, and I have dreams that she is with me all the time. I have studied a *lot* about spirits, and it seems that your friend is trying to let you know that he is alright. Because the things you are experiencing in your dream are positive interactions, such as being hugged and watching a movie, I would take it in a good way. because our body is occupied sleeping, our minds are able to do things they usually wouldn't. people that don't experience supernatural things are usually closed off to them, and they may experience them thru sleep and dreams. You may miss him, and this is your mind's way of healing you and providing you closure since he so abruptly exited your life. But I strongly believe there is more out there, and have experienced it myself. Before you sleep, talk aloud to your friend and let him know that you want him to visit you in your dreams, that you miss him. Often calling out to them and letting them know you are open to their visit can influence things. Amazing things can happen if you let them :O) I hope you get to see more of your friend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    get laid