Okay for some crazy reason I keep having really weird dreams about being in the medieval times. Its always the same theme.

DREAM 1
I am taken in by a coven of vampires and pixies in the medieval times and I am fighting for my life. I am using a sword to kill off all the bad guys. (i am sorry i am forgetting the rest)

DREAM 2
I am a warrior in the medieval times and I have a paint horse. I am running away from people who are trying to kill me.

DREAM 3

I am in the medieval times and for some crazy reason my friend from real life actually is in my dream. We meet up with 3 little girls. 1 is about 7, the other about 6 and the other about 4. One of them I don't trust because she just has the biggest sinister smile on her face. So we decide to share a hotel room and i go to sleep. I wake up and walk over to my friend's room. (this next part is graphic)..........her chest has been ripped open from the middle and there is a dagger through her heart. and it was really hard to look at because she is my BEST friend. So it turns out that the girl with the sinister smile killed my best friend. So i try to avenge my friend's death.

What do all these dreams mean? I had them like 3 nights in a row.....and they all pretty much have the same theme.....medieval times and me being faced with some kind of conflict the involves either fighting or killing. Please help!