I've been watching that show "The Walking Dead" on AMC but it has been going on since before that...what does this mean?

Last night's dream:

Me and my grandpa were out hunting in the country (which we do frequently, and I can remember some of the hunt, if that matters?), and we were on our way back and off in the distance (we were in my grandpa's truck/jeep) we see this crowd of people walking down this hill, we are a little dazed but we just go "oh, they must be going to some town meeting or something". on our way to my house (I live a block away from the park) we see more people walking down the hill but this time we can see blood on their faces. They look like normal people, note, not zombies, just walking like zombies and have blood on their faces. So, we get to my house and open the door, the power is still on and not everyone is a zombie. My grandpa takes my 10-year-old little brother, Josh, out to his car to go see if there is anyone left. I stay home with my parents, two dogs, and cousin (who also lives with us),,,,this is the first time in a dream that EVERYONE in my "immediate" family has been there. My brother gets home and I ask where my grandpa is and he says he joined a hunting party to go out and kill zombies and I get worried when he takes a long time to come back (I woke up before he got back). I am terrified and fall to the floor pounding on it and shouting "WAKE UP!! IT'S JUST A DREAM!!" and in my mind I know that it's not a dream...even though it was...it felt so real even though it wasn't and it scared the crap out of me!! Anyways, I went to sleep with my dog Meagan at my side and my other dog Gunnar on my bed...just like always...with my door shut...anyways this morning before I got out of bed to go too school I analyzed everything and its not one of those dreams where it makes sense in the dream but not in real life...it all made sense...

If it helps any my grandpa is currently undergoing chemotherapy for lung cancer and will be going through radiation for bone cancer pretty quick here... My idea is that the hunting means I miss what we always used too do and I don't want too lose my grandpa...but that is just my take on it... Any others ideas? Thanks,

Caleb