This morning around 6 I was laying down and I felt heavy pressure on my side (I was lying on my left side) I thought it was another hag ride(witch/ evil spirit rides back and screams in ear) But it wasn't that. That happens to me only at 3am. It goes away when you say stuff from the bible ( I said bible quotes, and passages 3 times and it wouldn't move) This may sound crazy, but what ever spirit was on top of me went in my ear. I hear loud ringing and my face jaw be gain to hurt from me clenching my teeth together. But anyways....(it) got in my head and my room got dark and It showed me 2 premonitions that are about to take place. What I am trying to say is, my premonitions come to me when im sleep like a dream, and witches only ride my back at 3am. But this time something came to me. This experience only lasted about 5-10 minutes and it took sooo much ENERGY out of me. I woke up confused. Because I was sleep when this hap pend, I was already awake. This was the 1st time this happened. I think someone is telling me something. The first incident saw cops in my back yard, and the 2nd incident my guy friend got a girl pregnant. These were too Vivid, but I don't know the meaning of them. Please help me understand. BTW...I have been experiencing paranormal things since I was 13. Nothing phases me, but what happened today was NEW