I don't really know how to explain it. I think I've dreamed it one or two times, but most of the time I feel it when I'm awake. All of a sudden I imagine myself in this situation, and I don't know what has just happened, but there are people around me, and I experience this very distinct, unexplainable emotion. It's like a mixture of confusion, guilt, anger/disgust (from the other people)...They're looking at me I'm pretty sure. It's hard to recall when I'm not experiencing it, but when I am, the emotion is SO strong, I start feeling kind of paranoid and really uncomfortable. What is also weird is that I have NEVER felt this emotion that I feel when I get this daydream (for lack of a better term) in real life...It's almost as if this is some sort of higher-dimension emotion, you know? Like this kind of emotion doesn't exist in our world...
I experience this whatever-you-want-to-call-it sometimes twice a month, sometimes twice a week, but mostly only once in long periods of time. The last time I remember feeling this was months ago.

Does anyone else every experience something like this? Do you think it's some sort of repressed memory from my early childhood? Do you think it's something...from a previous life (haha)?