Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do dreams have such a bad reputation?

e.g if you say to anyone you interpret or like dreams they act like you believe in fairies and so on?

its not considered a serious part of life worth studying, even though we spend a good portion of our life dreaming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's just that all our dreams are personalized and people tend to agree on things that they bear witness to the occurrence. Nobody can witness a dream except the individual who dreams the dream.

Interestingly, dreams are unique in that even the most extraverted people sleep alone. During sleep, every person is isolated into his/her own world.

And clearly dreams do have application to daily life.

For example, I had a dream that there was a magic golf cart that could skim across the USA from Seattle to Boston by SKIPPING across the boring spots.

This dream INSPIRED me to get on a Greyhound Bus one weekend, sleep on it, and wake up during different days and stop and tour whatever city I felt like on the way. By sleeping on the Greyhound Bus (not a hotel)....I had 24/7 travel...enabling me to go from the Atlantic to the Pacific in the span of a weekend.

I did this in college using buy-back book money....it was the best thing I ever did at that time in my life.....alllll because of a dream....so don't say dreams have minimal application