Tricky Dick Gage is touring europe ( he and his cardboard box models have been proven wrong btw) at a conference in spain he asked how many people believe the official story. (which is what really happened). Somebody who was there said almost everybody raised their hands and afterwards only 6 people raised their hands. Only 85 people were there btw. This proves that the majority of people all around the world dont buy the lies. ANyway afterwards only 6 people raised their hands. Gage said, 6 people raised their hand initially and 1 after.
Since he has been in europe not a single (architect or engineer) has signed his petition. In fact the number of signees he has is going up even though he is not getting anymore signatures.

I smell a media whore.
I have plenty of evidence. However, i am not about debunking claims in this question. This question is a whole new topic.
Building 7 fell because it was heavily damaged, and fires burned internally which caused column 79 to fail. it did not fall into its own footprint. It overlapped with the North tower.
Sean- they have had their questions answered. I doubt they have even read what they pretend to be critiquing.

Gage is either a liar or a dumbass. you choose.
easy24q- dont tell me you are that stupid. That cut was made during cleanup. Yes the firedepartment was still there when cleanup got underway to continue searching for their fallen.
Executive privelidge. There is NOTHING that could have forcEd him to talk to the commision.