At first I was in a land of diamonds and gold, then it changed like a movie scene. My brother was taken by these weird freaks and they were making clones of him and everyone in the world. The clones were all evil and looked nasty and mean. Me, my sister, mom and dad, all went into the house were the freaks had my brother. We all started fighting, I started going to the basement and my brother was there all tied up. I helped him and we went up stairs. By the time we got up there, the freaks were dead.

We all went outside and the FBI, cops, and the swat team, was standing in front of us. They took my mom and dad, they were injured, and asked us to stay. My brother was injured, why didn't they take him? We three stayed and a cop stayed to watch us. We started walking and the road started going up and down, shaking like crazy! Then out of now were, more freaks came out, like a mob! The officer started yelling "Run!" WE started running and somehow we all fell of a clef. Then it change like a movie scene again. We three, me, my sister and bother, were in a frozen waste land in the middle of a war! It was snowing, but we wasn't cold. I was running telling my brother and sister to get down, and I fell down trying to hide and end up cutting my wrist. I could feel the actual pain. I had a bow and arrow and was shooting people that was after us. And right before I got shoot by the person, I woke up. Why did I have this dream?