I had a dream that I was hanging out with these guys in the woods and one of them wanted to go for a walk with me. When we got out of the woods we were in my neighborhood by my house. There's a lake back towads the end of my street. In my dream there was an over pass over it and the water was filthy and contaminated, but there were pretty flowers growing in the patch of dirt under where the bridge starts. So I went to go pick some and fell face first into the water. Apparently the water got me high. But it was like a high that I've never felt before. It was so vivid. My thoughts were racing and I felt so flowy and everything was beautiful. I felt like I couldn't even control my body. I've never had a dream feel like this before. I felt like I was on top of the world until the paranoia kicked in. It was nothing like a marijuana high. I'm just curious how I could feel everything. Its such a weird feeling and so hard to explain. I want to do it again. It was so trippy. And when I woke up I was shaking and really anxious. What was up with that?