Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is anything that's so painfully obvious a lie seen to be a "conspiracy theory"?

When did people lose the human ability of discernment? Are the only people on the planet that tell the truth those that work for the government or intelligence agencies? I don't understand how easily people seem to accept lies when they are told to them.
    Great answers give yourselves a pat on the back. I now believe everything anyone that works for government or associated with the government has to say on any subject. I guess that's how it happens, someone says the government tells the truth you say yeh the government doesn't lie and yeh great that's it. Yeh i feel real intelligent now, ha ha ha yeh, sh*t yeh what was I going on about now?

CrazyirishMF. Ok if you don't know the lies that I am talking about then you obviously don't know how to tell when it is that someone is lying to you. Good luck, you will need it. The world is great and wonderful and our government's are the best. Yeehaaaaaa.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because they don't want to open their eyes.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Junior Member DeLiteakaxXxCHExXx's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand where you are coming from in how some people are willing to accept anything their governments tell them. Some conspiracies are so far fetched and a lot of those who believe in them can't see how others can't and those who don't can't believe how others fall so easily. But then again it depends what conspiracies you are talking about.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe it's the education system nowadays. Too many people can't think for themselves and don't want to check to see if what they've been told is likely to be true.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Allah Akbar

Downloads
    Uploads
    are you ranting about something here?

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Conspiracy theory" is already enough of a pejorative. Calling someone's opinion a straight up lie is just rude.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some lies are and some aren't conspiracies. It depends, if you after you've investigated the lie, it supports anti-American factors and agencies that are criminal, such as destroying the constitution and our economy, etc., then you can determine that it is conspiratorial. And when you have a President where everything he does jeopardizes the survival of our country and acts dumbed down and gleeful about what he does, like a sock puppet, then you can surmise pretty accurately that he is part of a conspiracy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast