Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who loves a good conspiracy theory?

In late September, Sarah Palin is announced as McCain's Veep choice, and with her solid conservative views (whether you yourself agree with them or not) she solidified their base and the GOP ticket pulled ahead of Obama/Biden by four to six points.
    A week after the RNC, the "economic crisis" is sparked by Fannie and Freddie's announcements. The press, in PRESSidential form, fall in line to blame it on the Republicans SOMEHOW. The truth about the financial crisis's roots are withheld in almost every single article about it.
    SNL does a skit showing too much truth about who was really responsible (the Democrats) and the skit disappears from almost every site that normally shows those clips for over a week.
    Ever since then, the Obamessiah, with the help of the press has depicted McCain as McSame...that he's just like President Bush (who supposedly caused this crisis)
    And Obama pulls ahead in the polls.

Tell me its not coincidence with the timing of the "financial crisis" coming RIGHT when McCain was ahead in the polls.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I heard that one economist has been watching the rise and fall of the market each day and has suggested that is caused by financial terriorist. I would not be suprised at all if the Dems had some people on Wall Street doing this to the market by buying and selling every day. For the life of me I can not understand why people think Obama will be better for the economy. He will raise taxes which gives the government more money then spend more than he takes in and that does not seem like it is going to help the economy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Republicans have completely controled the government for most of the last 8 years, and prevented the Democratic Congress from doing most of what it tried to do.

The results of the Republican policies that created this mess are the fault of the people who didn't create this mess WHY, exactly?

You make no sense.

Bush supported the tax cuts for the rich only, and the war in Iraq, which put us in crushing debt we'll never dig out of, AND supported the deregulation that most directly lead to this crisis.

He has caved on the issue of torture.

He thinks oil companies should not drill in any of the places they've been given permission to drill, but ONLY drill in environmentally sensitive areas. In general, he thinks they should continue to write all energy and environmental legislation.

He has bragged that he voted in support of Bush over 90% of the time, more even than many other Republicans.

He isn't the same person as Bush, he just believes in all the same wrong-headed and damaging policies as Bush.

Deluded people often see conspiracies everywhere when they don't exist.

Downloads
    Uploads
    WASHINGTON — Freddie Mac secretly paid a Republican consulting firm $2 million to kill legislation that would have regulated and trimmed the mortgage finance giant and its sister company, Fannie Mae, three years before the government took control to prevent their collapse.

Deal with the Truth.

Brain - Don't send me any more hate mail, please. Very mature.

Downloads
    Uploads
    WASHINGTON — Freddie Mac secretly paid a Republican consulting firm $2 million to kill legislation that would have regulated and trimmed the mortgage finance giant and its sister company, Fannie Mae, three years before the government took control to prevent their collapse.

Deal with the Truth.

Brain - Don't send me any more hate mail, please. Very mature.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like it to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are much better ones, Obama and his radical Muslim sleeper cell, Obama and his magical Birth Certificate, Obamas financial masters

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, the Dems. caused the problems -
    It would be stupid to think they didn't cause the timing