Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where is the evidence 911 was not a conspiracy?

I have watched the videos on the internet and seen zeitgeist. After micheal moors 911 movie came out there was a movie whose name I forget that came out in response to it. I found it at blockbuster. It showed how many of the things micheal moor said were not true. Now I don't like to think 911 was an inside job but I see everything leading to that. I say the architect of the world trade towers on t.v. say the buildings were actually designed to be able to withstand an airplane hit. Then I see others on t.v. say they were in the building at the time and they heard explosions BEFORE the plane hit. All the official reasons seem to be lies. I am a skeptical person and don't buy into conspiracy theories very easily or at all for that matter but 911 and the facts and things surrounding it seem very suspicious to me. President Bush continuing to sit in the classroom after he is told of the attack is something I can understand, I mean what is he going to do that is not already being done. He will be out of the classroom soon enough anyway. Things like the plane that hit the pentagon completely incinerating itself is something I cannot understand.

So tell me where is the evidence and proof that will show the conspiracy theorists for the nutters they really are?

Or are they right?

They can't be!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You said it yourself. I'm not going to sit here and explain to you how those things happen. Some people say that the Holocaust never happened, too.

At least you question everything, which is one good thing out of all of this.

If you don't believe conspiracy theories, then why ask someone to prove them wrong? Idiots make up things all the time and bend them to make them look a certain way. Don't fall for the hypocrisy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you can give evidence of a brain being somewhere in there, you can find that what you see are paobably lies and some dude is out there laughing at you.
    lay off the hallucinagens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you watched South Park tonight, you would have your answer.

Please try to watch that episode ASAP. It is the same episode where Stan crapped in the urinal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Check this out. It's long but insane. Watch at least the first 15 minutes.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8250619454941053618

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zietgeist is an awful movie, seriously they make up a lot of stuff in it...watch "Loose Change" for some real interesting hard facts...Conspiracy's only are real if you make them out to be...I've done some research myself and Ol' Bushie, I concluded, didn't have anything to do with 9-11, but I think he did little to prevent it with the knowledge that something was coming and was going to happen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats amazing! One person said they heard explosions before the plane hit? Perhaps that was the plane hitting the OTHER tower! I swear, some people are just flat out stupid.

The buildings were designed to withstand the impact of a SMALL plane, not a darn jet of that size.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why can't the inside job theory be real? If you actually watched the whole Zeitgeist, it's obvious that our gov't would do that, and they've done things intentionally worse than that before.

Evidence against these conspiracies? All it basically comes up to is people on tv saying it's not true for the sole reason that it's a conspiracy.

Junior Member farahwonderland2005's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Download the movie, "Terror Storm" from Google video.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've done a LOT of research on it, and the way the government handles the evidence against them, is covering up and hiding. The maker of loose change was supposed to do an interview on public TV and that day Bush happened to have an "important report" at the same time, covering it up so no one could see it.

Watch 911 the ripple effect, which honestly looks at the claims made against 911, and shows a lot of new material. It's very entertaining, and revealing.