Ok, so a brief recap of my dream:

I was in a classroom during what seemed like an uneventful session, however I had this ominous paranoia of imminent danger, as if I just knew that 2 men were about to enter the classroom bearing guns. That's really not significant or anything, but I was somewhat lucid, enough to realize that I was dreaming and that I had the option of waking myself up before tragedy struck. As I felt the moment was about to arrive, I woke myself up and it was a gradual process where I faded into consciousness.

The last thing I viewed before waking up was the writing on the chalkboard(can't remember what was written), and when I woke up and opened my eyes, I could see the writing on the chalkboard from my dream projected onto my wall, and it was clear as day other than that it was transparent. I was fully awake and I layed there for several minutes staring in both awe and disbelief before finally rubbing my eyes which caused my eyes to focus, and thus the mystical image vanished.

Any explanations? Anyone ever heard of such a thing happening where somebody was able to see an exact image from their dream when they awoke?