I was sleeping. And my grandmother woke me up. But I still didn't wanted to get up. So I slept again. Then I had a strange dream. I dreamed about me and my sister. (We were arguing before I slept).

MY DREAM:
I saw my sister walking infront of our house. I think that was in the night because it was dark. But suddenly I realized that I just saw her earlier inside our house before going outside. So I asked her, "Is that you? I tought you were inside playing computer?" Then she replied, "Yeah that was me." Then she left. I didn't followed her. So I went inside our house andsaw my sister there playing computer. Inside my head, I know that I just saw her infront of our house. Then I asked her, "Who are you?" But she didn't replied. She didn't even looked at me. She was just staring at the Laptop. Then I asked her again. But she still didn't replied. So I grabbed her arm and asked, "Who are you?" Then there I saw that she was possessed. She jumped right in front of me. And shouted, "MOTHER! MOTHER! MOTHER! MOTHER! With a creepy voice. Then I yelled at my mother, that was in the kitchen, "Ma! Ma! Help! Help! Sam is being possessed!!" Then she said, "What?!" Then I yelled at her again, "Sam is being possessed! Sam is being possessed!" And my sister was choking me and still was shouting. Then I yelled at my mother again. And I heard her footsteps running towards us. And I suddenly woke up. And prayed to the Lord to help my sister.

Now, I a really scared. What should I do? Should I tell my parents what happened?

What is the meaning of that dream?

Please help me.