Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are your thoughts on the NWO, The Mayan 2012 prophecy and the Illuminati

conspiracies? There has been alot of people saying that they exist, alot of conspiracies around them, even saying they are responsible for so many bad things, like 9/11 and the death of Diana, Princess of Wales.

They are even people saying they will cause a big event after the Olympics to usher in a New World Order, and a big earthquake will happen at the end of March 2012.

The Mayans predict a big event on December 21st 2012.

So what are your thoughts? will anything happen? Id love to hear from you

Downloads
    Uploads
    All of it is childish gibberish, only believed by the gullible and the educationally less capable.

Please read some real history - your will find it enthralling.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As for the Mayan calendar, I don't think its any different from any of the "The world is going to end" ideas. The most recent one being the world was supposed to end in September last year (if I remember that rightly). Others that come to mind was the year 2000, and 1998. Theres probably a lot more, but those are the ones I remember.

Kinda got two choices on that one really. If you believe the world will end in December, take out a massive loan, and live like a king until the world ends, but if the world does go on.. Well.. You've got yourself a bit of a problem!

About the "New World Order". It is my personal opinion that there is insufficient evidence to both support / discredit the theory. I ended up having some clown harp on about how the NWO really does exist for over 6 hours, and not once did they give a single piece of evidence that is credible in supporting their claim. The argumented consisted of "Have you heard about this organisation, they were founded on such and such a date. Oh, and how about THIS organisation...", but failed miserably when it came to proving his point. (I'd countered him by saying I could create enough propaganda to prove to the world that the Tellytubbies really do exist, and people would believe it eventually)

It has to be said however, that in my personal opinion, these "conspiracy theorists" have been playing too much Deus Ex over the years.