Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What was your series prediction for the 2011 finals and how did you think...

...LBJ and Dirk would perform? What was your honest opinion before the finals started?

Mine:
    I predicted the Mavs in 6. But I honestly thought there was going to be some all time show down between Dirk and LeBron. I thought both would be hungry since it was their second chances at rings, and I thought it would go down as one of the greatest duels ever. But it was onesided, and LBJ cannot be considered the "undisputed" best player. It's more than disputable. But that's what I thought.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsX5Sp4pOzUVSGaL84BL.3jty6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20111102164145AAEjyb3

Downloads
    Uploads
    i always thought the mavs were going to win in 6, but for different reasons, i expected both lebron and Dirk to dominate, i also expected Wade to struggle since he wasnt doing well in the chicago series so i thought the heat was going to lose because of wade, but it was the opposite

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got the Heat winning in 6 games. I had a feeling Wade would win MVP but I didn't expect LeBron to "choke" as y'all call it. I knew Dirk would step it up big time but he still surprised me.

I really thought Wade and Nowitzki played as hard as they could. For me what assured the Mavs to win it all was Terry, Marion, Chandler, Barea and all the other Mavs stepping up. I mean Dirk was clearly the leader but without his mates stepping up like that the Heat would have had a good chance of winning. But most of the Heat were playing like it was the regular season, James underperformed, the bench was bad, Wade had to do almost everything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    To be honest, I expected the Heat to win in 6 games. They were coming in hot (no pun intended) and LeBron had had huge late game performances against the Bulls. However, Dirk and the Mavs stepped up, and LeBron stepped down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    my prediction was heat 4-3 but i expected more from lebron

Downloads
    Uploads
    Heat 4-1 was prediction, I thought LeBron would silence haters but there was always that little guy inside the back of my head that said LeBron will flop

LeBron did flop and I was surprised greatly by Dirk.. definitely the best player in the league ATM

Downloads
    Uploads
    CMon bro please stop bringing this up.... lol.

But on a serious note, I expected the Heat to win in 5. I didn't expect LeBron to have a mental breakdown.

I expected Wade to be finals MVP and for him to "share" it with LeBron.

LeBron is the best player, but it is easily disputable.