Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are your predictions for the champions league ties?

I mean who will go through to the next round

Inter v Man Utd
    Liverpool
    v Real Madrid
    Athletico v Porto
    Roma v Arsenal
    Chelsea v Juventus
    Sporting v Bayern Munich
    Villarreal v Panathinaikos
    Lyon v Barcelona

Here's my predictions

Man Utd
    Liverpool
    Porto
    Arsenal
    Chelsea
    Bayern
    Villarreal
    Barcelona

Downloads
    Uploads
    2-0 Internazionale v Manchester United: Both teams have done well lately, but I think Inter will win the first game at home. Manchester United have not done well against Italian teams. Ibrahimovic will score a pair of goals for Inter in their win.Porto have beaten Arsenal in UCL, but I don't think they will win now. Segio Aguero and Diego Forlan will each have goals.

3-1 Real Madrid v Liverpool: Real have not loss since "El Classico" against Barcelona. Liverpool drawed against Man City. Real Madrid als ohave the home side and Juande Ramos has been fabulous since his arrival at Real. Rafa benitez on the other hand has been under heavy fire. But Klaas Jan Huntelaar will not play in UCL at all. But Real will still win, with Higuain, Raul, and Robben all scoring a goal. Torres will score one for Liverpool.

2-0 Atletico v Porto: Atletico has the home side, but they haven't been that great lately.

0-0 Arsenal v Roma: Arsenal has not scored in the Premier League since January. They don't have Fabregas, Walcott, and Rosicky. If they can't score against Sunderland, don't expect them to score against Roma. Roma has not faced Arsenal, and I don't think they will do well either.

2-1 Chelsea v Juventus: Chelsea have Guus Hiddink as manager now, and he has had a successful managing career for average teams. I don't think Juventus will be a problem at Stamford Bridge. Nicolas Anelka and Frank Lampard will score for Chelsea and Del Piero will score for Juve.

1-1 Sporting v Bayern: Both teams are not at top form, so Sporting will not play their best, even when they're at home. They haven't faced a real challenge at all during the UCL because they had a pretty easy group (Barcelona as the exception, but FC Basel and Shakar Donetsk were in Sporting's group). But Bayern have lost their last 2 Bundesliga games, so they are not good either. Joao Mountinho will score for Sporting while Ribery will score for Bayern.

2-0 Villarreal v Panathinaikos: Panathinaikos will not last long in UCL, and Villarreal will kick them out instantly at home. Rossi and Santi Cazorla will score one goal each.

1-2 Lyon v Barcelona: Lyon haven't lost in Ligue 1 since December, and Barcelona haven't won in their last 2 games in La Liga. But I think Barcelona will take the negative energy and use it defeat Lyon. Karim Benzema will score for Lyon and Eto'o and Messi will score for Barcelona.