Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are your 2008 NFL predictions?

After being able to see a few teams in action in week one, what are your predictions for the following categories?

1. AFC and NFC Dark Horse Award (Team that shocks everyone)
    2. First Overall Draft Pick (Last Place)
    3. Most Highly Contested division
    4. "What Happened?" Team
    5. And Finally... your Super Bowl picks and Runner-Ups

Mine are...
    1. AFC: The Bills. They had an awesome offseason and, with a potential Bradyless Patriots, that division could be wide open
    NFC: The Falcons. Michael Turner will lead them to victory, and, for the last five years (correct me if I'm wrong) in that division, the team who got last place the year prior won the division.

2. The Rams. They looked like a college team in Week 1, and while that isn't a basis to predict a team's entire season, the only 11-man squad that looks worse than the Rams offense is the Rams defense.

3. Like I said earlier, the AFC east. Without Tom Brady, the Pats are pretty average, and with all of the additions to the Jets team such as Favre, Faneca and Jenkins, and the Bills lurking in the shadows, this one could be wide open. Don't count the Dolphins out right away either. Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown could make a powerful Tandem to ease the pressure off of Chad Pennington, and while unlikely, it is feasible.

4. The Patriots. The next Super Bowl Hangover victims could be without Brady, and his backup just won't be able to fill his shoes. Laurence Maroney isn't good enough to take pressure off of him, and Moss and Welker will have a lot more work to do, and Bellichick (spelling) is going to have to update his entire game plan to adjust to the huge chasm in their passing game. If Brady comes back, it'll be the Packers adjusting to the new quarterback in Aaron Rodgers.

5. I see the Jacksonville Jaguars beating the Dallas Cowboys 34-17. I love David Garrard and Maurice Jones-Drew never ceases to impress me, and they have a good enough defense to hold up. Their line is pretty solid as well, and should they stay healthy, they have the makings of a super bowl team. The Cowboys have a bitter taste in their mouths just like every team the Giants beat in their Cinderella Playoff run, and they have the weapons on offense to perfectly compliment a not-too-shabby defense. All this Tony Romo tabloid crap is just that. Crap. He's got nothing but football on his mind now.

So there are my 2008 NFL Predictions, tell me what you think and give me yours. Tell why too!

Enjoy the season and may your teams light it up!

Downloads
    Uploads
    My 2 sleeper picks are Jacksonville and New Orleans this year.
    Also the Chiefs will shock everyone and be a decent team, but they need a QB that can get through a game without getting injured.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cardnals and the bills
    rams
    Afc south
    pats
    colts-cowboys
    i have no idea who will else may be in the race maybe the the raiders or the vikings?