Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member McHamedRubenstein's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

What would be YOUR economic plan for the future?

Please say what you would do and how you would accomplish it.

I hope you are able to answer in a positive manner. Please don;t mention Obama or McCain.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Instead of giving 700 billion to bail-out Wall Street, I'd just give everyone in America (250 - 290 million people) one million dollars. 290 million is a lot less than 700 billion and it would guarantee to improve the economy.

p.s.
    There would have to be a long across the board price freeze to go with that or else inflation would get out of control.................. more out of control.

Downloads
    Uploads
    pass a constitutional balanced budget amendment that phases in gradually over a 15-year-period.

Also, cut government spending by addressing the 4 areas of government spending that account for 90% of all expenditures: military spending, interest on the national debt, social security and welfare.

* I'd cut military spending by a third, chaing our military so that we rely more on special teams and smart equipment rather than long-term deployment of large numbers of soldiers. I would drastically reduce our military presence around the world and eliminate half of the foreign aid that we give out.

* I'd cut social security spending, by eliminating social security payments to those seniors earning more than $100k per year, and also by gradually increasing the retirement age to 70.

* I'd eliminate welfare increases if someone already on welfare has another child, and I'd reduce medicare/medicaid by strickly limiting which medical procedures and prescriptions the government pays for (no viagara, no heart/lung transplants, etc.)

sounds harsh - but that's what's required to bring our spending in line with our revenue - and ultimately that has to be done to ensure long-term solvency.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Short term, bury my money in the yard before the stormtroppers come

long term Cayman Islands

There are no democrats
    only Republicans in denial

Downloads
    Uploads
    Line item veto, to remove pork from bills.

End wasteful spending, this includes all social programs

Lower taxes, thus enabling all citizens to not need above programs.

Tort reform. Lower the cost of insurance and medical care by making lawyers actually work for their money, not chase ambulances.

Make Iraq foot the bill for the war. Remove all our troops from everywhere, so they can protect our borders from invaders who lower American wages and way of life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    End welfare. Everybody has 1 year to get a job, if not good luck. Its time to go back to personal responsibility.

Downloads
    Uploads
    pass a constitutional balanced budget amendment that phases in gradually over a 15-year-period.

Also, cut government spending by addressing the 4 areas of government spending that account for 90% of all expenditures: military spending, interest on the national debt, social security and welfare.

* I'd cut military spending by a third, chaing our military so that we rely more on special teams and smart equipment rather than long-term deployment of large numbers of soldiers. I would drastically reduce our military presence around the world and eliminate half of the foreign aid that we give out.

* I'd cut social security spending, by eliminating social security payments to those seniors earning more than $100k per year, and also by gradually increasing the retirement age to 70.

* I'd eliminate welfare increases if someone already on welfare has another child, and I'd reduce medicare/medicaid by strickly limiting which medical procedures and prescriptions the government pays for (no viagara, no heart/lung transplants, etc.)

sounds harsh - but that's what's required to bring our spending in line with our revenue - and ultimately that has to be done to ensure long-term solvency.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i need to win 2 points im down 20 points this week thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Short term, bury my money in the yard before the stormtroppers come

long term Cayman Islands

There are no democrats
    only Republicans in denial