Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2012 will be remarkably similar to 2011 and 2013 and not much different from 2010.

EDIT Apple will bring out yet another phone / PA / whatever with dozens of applications that few people need. Toyota and other car companies will announce models with even more distracting gizmos in them. More people will get hopelessly lost following their in car navigation systems. Some juvenile girl group will become "popular" warblers, that is, heavily promoted.
    Justin Bieber will try to make a comeback. Lady Gaga will begin to fade from view.

Surveillance cameras whether attached to traffic lights or elsewhere will get even more intrusive.

The security checks at airports will get even more annoying and some people will refuse to fly. This may lead to more airlines going broke.

On Y!A there will be more idiot questions about the Illuminati and in December that year the Y!A servers will suicide over the amount of stupidity they are forced to handle.

Downloads
    Uploads

What will your prophecy /prediction about year 2012?

What ur calculation & manipulation tell u about 2012.
    I m not talking only about the bad things or disaster it could be good , funny ,strange etc.
    Eg.
    •Like sex tape & MMS are become trends for every college student
    •All space satellite stop working
    •All electronic instrument which use IC become dead
    •Anti-UV ray cloth are use (anti- UV ray Underwear) etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the Astronomy Topic. We do not do predictions here. Your question should be posted in the Horoscope Topic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I predict that there will be a lot of very Chagrined and upset people on New Years Eve Dec.31,2012 who will try to file lawsuits ASAP against whoever sold them survival gear and the manufacturers of those items, for fraud. Even, if they are able to file lawsuits, it will take at least two years or before they go to court. Since most peoples' memories do not seem to last for more than two months, by the time the court date rolls around, many of those law suits will have died. Only the most P.O. suitors (pun kind of intended) will continue litigation. In most of those cases, the suitors will lose and end up having to pay court costs, which will probably make some of them go berserk with anger, so there will be more attempted court room shootings or shootings of lawyers. Hopefully no one will be killed or seriously injured. My sixth sense says there will be one or more serious injuries.

Beware, because my predictions have a better than 50% probability of actually becoming true. Will you remember your question and this response three years from now? Probably not, and if I remember and remind me you about it, you probably will get angry and say I couldn't have possibly made that prediction, and that I'm a fraud. How am I a fraud? I don't get any financial compensation for my predictions. I'm not a fraud, You can't sue me for making an accurate prediction and having the moxy to remind you about it. Of course, there is a small probability that I may have forgotten all of this temporarily in two or three years, but since I'm re-enforcing this memory, by taking the time to compose, type and proof-read this response, I'm more likely to remember this incident., Fortunately, you can't physically slap and smash a virtual social gadfly/mosquito like me.

"S/he who laughs last, laughs well."

Downloads
    Uploads
    the doomsday charlatans will work overtime to republish their books, not changing any thing except the date to 2024