Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

what will happen if they build the third temple in Jerusalem?is it a prophecy

that this will happen?
    the building of the temple is being contruted next year.all blue prints and plans layed out.i read when all the rapture and things happen.i read the devil will take his throne there.
    i dk how many temples there,but these is the holy of holiest of temple.the temple it talks about in the bible being destroyd several times.
    well there is a prophecy about a temple being rebuilt.ive researched several times

after you 7 year peace treaty.the Antichrist will betray israel and take over jerusalum.taking gods throne claiming he is god.
    most likely it will happen when they come to solution wjith war happening.the temp might be built north of the rock.the biblb prophecies it will most def happen.thanks for your opinions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is nothing in the Bible that indicates that a third temple will be built in Jerusalem. The first temple was destroyed by the Babylonians and then rebuilt by the Israelite's under Cyrus' decree. Jerusalem's temple was later on renovated by Herod. After the temple was again destroyed in 70 A.D or C.E by Rome, the temple has never been rebuilt but in place of the temple now stands an Islamic structure. If the Jews are God's chosen people, wouldn't Almighty God have seen to it already that the temple again would have been restored? The Bible however speaks of a temple in a spiritual sense. This temple is comprised of anointed Christians who are "Israelites" spiritually. The cornerstone of this temple is Jesus Christ with his apostles as secondary cornerstones. [See 1 Peter 2: 4-6]

Downloads
    Uploads
    If they build the Third Temple in Jerusalem, there will never be world peace. The location of the Temple (and therefore the only location acceptable to many for various reasons) is actually now one of the holiest sites in Islam, which would have to be destroyed for the Third Temple.

There are relatively minor prophecies about the Third Temple within Christian sects. Some Protestants (called Dispensationalists) believe that the Bible has some prophecies regarding the Third Temple at the end of Matthew and in 2 Thessalonians 2. There is also a Mormon prediction that the Third Temple will be rebuilt, though this is not in the Book of Mormon.

The likelihood of the Third Temple ever being built is extremely low.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok look im an atheist, but i believe this will happen.. You wanna know why i think this prophecy will come true? Because all the freakin Christians are paying money to a fund so it will happen....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, technically, Herod the great replaced the second temple. So it'd be the fourth temple. And last time they tried to build it, in 363 CE under the Romans, nobody was terribly interested. That's not entirely true, I guess. In 610, when the Persians took the area from the Byzantines and gave control of Jerusalem to the Jews, they started building a temple. But then the Persians gave control to the Christians who promptly tore it down and used it as a rubbish pile. So if you count partially built temples, it would be the sixth temple.

Anyhoo, I prophesy that I'm going to go eat some cheesy rice and beans.

Also, they will probably not rebuild the temple. That would require destroying the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Asqa Mosque. And even Netanyahu isn't that stupid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It does not matter if the Temple of the Jews is rebuilt, When Jesus was crucified God left the Most Holy place, that is when the veil between the Holy and Most Holy place was torn from bottom to top. He left the people that had forsaken Him and His Son. This is not in prophecy. God will not dwell again in a Temple made by the hands of men.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It will mean their Messiah has arrived

They will have to demolish the 3rd holiest site in Islam, the oldest Mosque in the world

World War Three will commence

Downloads
    Uploads
    We'd have to destroy the Al Aksa mosque and the Dome of the Rock to do that. And with all the tiptoeing going on in Israel, that would never happen.

Which is why we believe that when the 3rd Holy Temple is built, it will be a sign that Moshiach is here. We pray that it is rebuilt every day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What if is not a question it is an assumption. what if you had wings could you fly?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If world peace also happens then you will know the messiah has come. It won't be Jesus.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast