Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is up with that Lennon Prophecy book?

I find that fact that somebody has the audacity of accusing John Lennon of selling his soul to the devil offensive. In this book it talks about all of this numerology crap that just seems like coincidence. I don't see how a man who fought for peace sold his soul..........

Downloads
    Uploads
    and funny how he said that the Beatles were bigger than Jesus- and where is he now?

Downloads
    Uploads
    John Lennon probably didn't even believe in the so I don't know how anyone can claim that he sold his soul to satan. It's silly. Numerology is bullshit too. You can manipulate the numbers to say anything you want.

I think it's horrible that people can accuse someone of that without even knowing him. John Lennon was a complex person, and I know he made a lot of people angry, but his work was also very inspirational, and admirable.

Seenotes, you are a disgusting individual. John Lennon was making a humorous and TRUE observation when he said that. How dare you suggest that a person deserves murder for a joke that most people don't even find offensive?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Old sleazebag motto: "You can't libel the dead." No matter how false and slimey a thing some scumbag says about a dead person he cannot be sued for it.