Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what are tarot cards? what are they used for? can they tell the future?

are they dangerous and evil ???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes they can tell the future but I don't think they're evil. Dangerous? To some people, they might just be scary.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The tarot (also known as tarocchi, tarock or similar names) is typically a set of seventy-eight cards, composed of twenty-one trump cards, one Fool, and four suits of fourteen cards each—ten pip and four face cards (one more face card per suit than in Anglo-American playing cards).

Tarot cards are used throughout much of Europe to play Tarot card games such as Italian Tarocchini and French Tarot.[1] In English-speaking countries, where the games are largely unknown, Tarot cards are utilized primarily for divinatory purposes[1][2], with the trump cards plus the Fool card making up the twenty-two major arcana cards and the pip and four face cards the fifty-six minor arcana. The terms Major Arcana and Minor Arcana are used in occult tarot and are seldom used by card players. The divinatory meanings of the cards are derived mostly from the Kabbalah of Jewish mysticism and from Medieval Alchemy.
    The Tarot are best suited for learning about oneself, and one's reactions to life's seemingly never ending struggles, to increase self awareness, and possibly to obtain a new point of view of life itself. They can help to clarify past events, understand why the events took place, and possibly give some insight into how to avoid making the same mistakes again, or even how to make the good events happen again. The cards can also predict possible future events. Sometimes, just knowing ahead of time an event may occur, is enough to change the person's path and future outcome.

The Tarot cards were not meant to be feared or evil; but it is human nature to fear the unknown or the unexplained. Today, Tarot readers have made themselves available almost everywhere in the United States as well as some other countries, and are helping millions of people every day to cope with life's uncertainties. Who are we to discount something that benefits so many people so often?
    THEY CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE BUT YOUR FUTURE IS STILL IN YOUR HANDS.