Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is in store for my near future? 5 mths Pregnant?

I am 20 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my third baby...The other two were miscarriages. This is the most successful pregnancy that I have had. Thank God!
    There are two things that I would like to ask and to see if anyone could possibly tell me.
    1-I keep having dreams about a little baby girl. I have yet to see a little baby boy in any dreams that I have had. Does this mean that more than likely I will have a girl and its a sign? Everyone has just recently started telling me that I am going to have a girl, and I have not told anyone except for my husband that its going to be a girl

2-My husband and I have been married for 2 years. He has recently picked up the habit of drinking to much and it seems like it is coming in between us.TERRIBLY! I have had a dream about a year ago that I was at his funeral and he was in Dress Blues (he just joined the Army Jan 08), so this was even before he even talked to me about joining. In the dream I did not see any trauma or anything and I doubt that "his death" was due to the war or anything. I am worried and keep thinking that this could be a sign that he may have drank to much and accidentally killed himself.

I know you aren't going to want to tell me but I really want to know if this is a sign and what I need to do to stop my husband from drinking himself to death.

Also, I have began talking to an old friend from back in high school...He has told me that he would be there to support me and would do anything for me if something were to ever happen to me and my husband..Is this for real or is he just saying it? Will I end up with him in the end?

I have pretty strong intuitions and visions but I just need some clarity from other people who may know more about visions and reading them then I do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Several hours of pain, 18 years of questions (from you and the child), and the appreciation of it all!

Congratulations & enjoy!