Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the significance of leeches,worms in my dream?

Last night I dreamt that I was looking for something in a lake or better said a pond.
    After this I was lying in bed with my fiance and suddenly I felt something odd on my body.When I stood up I saw on my butt and legs a lot of leeches and even a long thin worm(all clenched in my skin with feet-not sucking),.On the floor there were also lot of leeches.

Then I started showing them to my fiance and suddenly I saw a big and fat(the size of a beer can) red worm in bed behind the pillowstrying to hide.I went in the next room(where my mom and dad were) to show my parents the leeches,but as I entered the room my dad also had leeches on him(there were leeches on the floor also).The dream ended as I was looking in my room for the red worm to kill and the leeches were starting to fall one by one(very very very slowly).It was one of the most vivid dreams of my life.I feel it has a significance....

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best and most meaningful part of your dream is this: “The dream ended as I was looking in my room for the red worm to kill and the leeches were starting to fall one by one.”
    The very fact that you were not afraid and went to your room to kill the red worm (which was obviously the leader and source of the leeches) should be a sign to you that you are a victor and will not be defeated or suffer loss to this thing. Just by you seeking to kill the red worm the other leeches began to fall off and abandon their mission.
    The dream was given to you to warn you or to make you aware of a curse that could or would afflict you and your family in some way. Leeches are there because they suck the blood or “life” from people. In other words to either kill, steal, or to slowly suck away the life from a living thing financially, spiritually, emotionally, and/or mentally. Worms, locust, and moths are significant due to their natural function which is to destroy or breakdown crops, food and resources. The Bible references the cankerworm and the palmerworm in the book of Joel chapter 1 verse 4.
    Proverbs 26:2 says the curse causeless shall not come. Curses always come or attempt to afflict people for a reason.
    Something you’ve been doing in the course of your life or daily routine may have caused this hence why you picked up the leeches from looking for something in a lake or a pond.