Ok.I know that this is a little to long, but here is my story!!

Ok so im 18 yrs old, and I was suppose to go to college this semester. In the summertime, I got my prov license etc.. I needed to get me license because I have to drive to school. So my mom told me that i can drive her car to school. So one day i registered for morning classes at the skool..and my mom was ok with that! Then, 2 days later she calls me from her job and tells me to switch my classes to the evenin so she can drive me there!!! I was so pissed because she should have told me that before i registered!! And its college/who wants there parents dropping them off wtfff?? Come to find out the car that i was pose to drive needed fixin..thats why she wnated me to switch..but the part that makes me mad is that she knew that from the beginin..so why would she make me think that i was drivin myself?? I was highly pissed!! And she gave me a option: wait to nex sem so she can buy a car or she would drive me: I decided to just wait to nex sem!! OK.its nov, registerin for spring 09 has begun..so i had some saving bonds that WERE suppose to be used to a car for me..So on Nov4, i went to cash them in with my mom( i had to sign the back of them) I had the money put on my account..I knew she was up to somethin..So 2 days later she takes majority of the money and spends it on her needs and lies and tell me that she took the money cuz she was goin to look at a car the nex day!! she never went to go look at a car!! NEVERRRR! i believe that she is a con artist..and she wanted me to cash the bonds in for herself and not for a car for me!! so we got into a arguement the other day..and she tells me to get out..and she never was goin to buy me a car such and such..i already have the grant money for school and etc..she knows that..so basically she has been tellin me lies bout gettin a car ..stealin money..i told some ppl i know about this..and they believe that she is tryin to hold me back!!!!! by makin it seem like shes goin to get a car/ and that she wants me to go to skool!! So, i want to leave to go stay with my grandma..but i dont have any money/ nor a job/ and no skool to attend if i go out there at the last min. WHAT SHOULD I DO? Read it please!