Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what should i do im sorta scared?

i sometimes dream of a picture or just a dream then after a while it really happens? why can i do this? im very scared..an example is that i dreamt that i was talking to someone about something when i woke up i said weird dream then i tot that i wouldnt happen in real life(cos b4 i had this dream i already knew some of my dreams could read the future)then maybe a few days or weeks after it happened(in this case i was talking to my brother about planning a party and who to invite)pls help=(

Downloads
    Uploads
    Job 33 (Amplified Bible) 14For God [does reveal His will; He] speaks not only once, but more than once, even though men do not regard it [including you, Job]. 15[One may hear God's voice] in a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men while slumbering upon the bed,
    16Then He opens the ears of men and seals their instruction [terrifying them with warnings],
    Picture
    To see a picture in your dream, symbolizes a mental imprint that remains persistent in your mind. There may be permanence in your actions. Also consider the pun on "picture this" or "seeing the big picture" in a situation.

To dream that you are taking a picture, suggests that you need to get a good understanding and gain more information on some issue. You need to focus more attention to some situation or relationship. Perhaps you feel that you need to recapture some past moments in a relationship.

To see a black and white picture in your dream, indicates that you need to consider opposing views/values. Alternatively, it may denote you need to add more color and pizzazz to you life
    Prophetic Dreams

Prophetic dreams, also referred to as precognitive or psychic dreams, are dreams that seemingly foretell the future. One rational theory to explain this phenomenon is that your dreaming mind is able to piece together bits of information and observation that you may normally overlook or that you do not seriously consider. In other words, your unconscious mind knows what is coming before you consciously piece together the same information.
    In a prophetic dream, you see the future through your dream. It is difficult to determine that a dream is prophetic because we can only confirm such a dream after it has taken place. Even then, we only hear of the success stories. There are so many other dreams that do not come true. Thus, prophetic dream may just be mere coincidences.

In the science world, it is believed that psychic powers do not exist. Scientists rationalize that dreams that seemingly come true may actually be a suggestion or guide for you to follow, thus
    making it seem as if the dream is coming true. You are willing it to be true. Another argument is that you may have a tendency to self-edit your dream to match the outcome. Because dreams are so easily forgotten, your memory of the dream may not be accurate. Still another theory is that your dreaming mind is able to piece together bits of information faster that your conscious mind. Your mind is able to see what will happen based on information that it has already collected.

Still, there are believers that dreams can indeed predict or foretell the future. Prophetic dreams are linked to major disasters, wars, assassinations, accidents, lottery numbers or even with winning horse race. Such dreams have helped solve crimes. In history, Abraham Lincoln was said to have dreamt of his own body laying in a coffin two weeks before he his assassination. British engineer, John Dunne dreamt of the eruption of a volcano in France which came true.

Having a prophetic dreams suggests that you are experiencing anxiety and that you are expressing a desire for certainty in the future. You are looking to your dream to help you make an important decision or to reassure you that you are on the right path

Downloads
    Uploads
    that happens to me sometimes but i dont think like its some magical powers that are attacking lucky humans.....aww come on. Is it us or people have been watching too much fantasy stuff.

Mabe its because u kinda like what you dream and sometimes you cant control it but to follow what u were dreaming