Hi there, I知 doing this question because I知 feeling trap with myself.
I知 from Ecuador 29 y.o. married (3 year) I came to London nearly 2 year ago, where I知 living currently.
Almost 6 month ago I met a Polish girl 24 y.o , who is totally falling in love with me, wants to marry me, go to Ecuador after 3 years more or less, etc (I feel something special for her too), I was in her home visiting her parent, who adore me.
We live together in London , but the bad thing is that she doesn稚 know that I am married, just she knew that I had a strong relationship there, Ecuador..
Now my wife, mum and everybody want me to go back, because they think that I知 not getting anything good here. You know what I mean. ej.

In ecuador I worked as a teacher, here I知 a assistant kitchen, in Ecuador I tripped to the beach ( 10 mile away) every month, here I知 going to some European country every 4 month, in Ecuador I had a car of the year(Fiat 2006) before to come here, in London I take the underground and busses every day, but still I feel happier, less stressful, I like to be here.
There are some economic fact that make me doubt, because in Ecuador we (my wife and me ) have a property, plus now her parents want to sale their property also because they want to divide the heritage, so my wife will get 」 50,000 that in Ecuador is quite much, but if they can稚 sale in these two month, we have to take care of a restaurant with is part of the property, that is her part if there is no money plus a double flat house.

My fear is that if I go back, first I知 going to feel down, and I wouldn稚 have job, the worst is that I知 not sure whether I would love again my wife(I know is rude to say this), but in the other hand here in London I know I feel great, nice but for how long? Because it is quite difficult to go up, rich the success , above when my English is not excellent yet.
So, I ask you please give me some advices, What should I do and where do you think I will get better life?
I know that many will hate me, what I have written here , but I just tried to be the most honest , so I could have reliable answers .