Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what it means when day dreams/premonitions are coming true?

Lately i've been having dreams concerning this guy that i've fallen for and he's getting over his bad love and a lot of my daydreams and or premonitions have been coming true. What does this mean?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your phycic! I wish that could be true but the thing about that is that most dreams have to come true at some point (sad i know i wish i was phycic too).Dreaming is your brains way of figuring things out and its very good at picking up little signs that signal things are going to happen so it tells you in a dream.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreams have always interested me. And in the last few years I pride myself in being able to pick my own dreams apart. I have tried with others, but it can be difficult, because the meaning I extract may not be what they want to hear, so they deny it.

The purpose of dreams is not really understood. Some think they have meaning or can be predictive, but others will tell you dreams are garbage thoughts.

I know that I will have dreams when I am very tired. I think that is because my brain is trying to keep my conscious mind asleep, and it does this by making up (sometimes very random) creative scenarios to keep me sleeping. This can be supported by myself often having dreams in which I am waking up and getting ready for the day. Then I wake up for real and realise that I have slept in! Something like that...

ANYWAY... your dream. Your dream is different. You really like this guy. You probalby think about him a lot. And you think about him so much, now he's appearing in your dreams! That can happen too, that you think about something so much (usually things you like) that they end up in your dreams while you sleep.

Maybe you are one of those people who really take their dreams to heart. When you visualise something in a dream, you wake up, and you want to make it happen. Maybe this guy is getting over a bad love. But either way, you want to get closer to him, and now you're going to make it happen.

Perhaps you should be there to comfort him. Ask him to talk about it. And he will appreciate you offer whether he turns it down or not. If you do end up talking to him, he will really be grateful. He'll remember it, and maybe even fall for you.

You're a smart gal. You'll do what you feel is right.

Good luck!