in the dream I was living on my own, and got a call from my mom about my little brother. we searched high and low for him, then it just cuts to the police having a black guy in shiny purple jogging suit in handcuffs with them drilling a hole in the concrete in his basement, there finding my little brothers bones. I had this one a while back. this one had to be one of the most terrifying that I can remember. I can remember holding my mom as she screamed and cried when they took the remains out, me screaming and crying with her.

another dream I had 9 years ago (when I was 10) of me and my mom in the car ready to drive off from a tornadoe outside our house. but we where waitin in the car for my lil brother (4 at the time) to get his shoes from inside the house, when he rushed out the tornadoe swept up the house and my mom drove off leaving him there as we both watched him get swepted in it with his shoes in his hands. and all the while I kept screaming to my mom, "go back, go back, what are you doing!?" while shes crying and saying "Im sorry my baby!"

I told my mom about that tornadoe dream and she told me that if that happened she'd walk into the tornadoe herself and she'd never leave him.