Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what the heck to do in the future? i have no plans, recommmend jobs if...

...you had experiences jeez. that character box takes so little characters.
    anyways back to the point!
    as i was saying, i just watched the olympics in beijjing and suddenly a thought flashed across my mind -
    what the heck am i doing here in front of tv? if i want to be one of those swimmers/boxers/cyclers smiling their heads off with gold medals on their necks i must try just as hard to achieve my goal that result in big consequences.
    so i must act now.
    and its really urgent, cuhs im 15 and have to act before its too late
    i have no idea what to do for the future, certainly not professional sports, but i do like a bit of fashion, looking at books with super nice houses, playing a bit of piano, gets straight A's at school, and im tall enough to be a model but i think modelling is not a very useful job. i can draw a little as well, kind of like cartoonic stuffs. i type freaking fast too, if that helps
    i like dancing too, but that doesnt go on forever. im learning the bass guitar.

so its kind of a mess.
    but i would realllllyyyyyyy appreciate if you all comment something useful or just your experiences.
    thanks for reading this freaking long detail :]

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could try being a secretary or possibly some kind of office manager/worker or something. There is also architectural drawing as designing buildings really sounds like fun. modeling could be a part time job as well as playing in a band at different gigs as you already know piano. fashion designing is another option because you could open up a little shop as a seamstress as well as sell your own clothing brand from using the money you make from playing in a band. Your best bet though, and this is just a real opinion of mine, is to go to college first and try to get schooling in one of the areas that you enjoy most. college is where you will get skills that you can fall back on at almost any point in life. In school you may find that there are other subjects you find to your liking even more. On your own, you should go to the student counselors office now and try talking to one. They have personality tests that find suitable career goals. I believe it is called an EFNEP. test. It may point in the same direction that you are thinking as well as give you even more possibilities that you have not thought of that you may want to study about. I know it is hard to make a decision on what to be in life and many teens don't really put much thought into it until their senior year. I think it is wise that you are already planning ahead on which course of action to take for your future. right on! If you decide on college, I hope you do well in math as that is hard for most of my friends and myself as well. aloha taz